5 night cruise to Bermuda - lobster?

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have sailed on a 5 night cruise, do you recall if lobster tails were served in the main dining room?  On my last two sailings, they were excellent (and I'm from New England).  However, they were longer cruises and the lobster was served on the 2nd formal night.

We did the 5-night on Anthem to Bermuda at the beginning of the month. We had lobster, but not on formal night. I can’t remember if it was night 4 or 5, but someone on another thread where I mentioned this said it would not have been the last night, so it must have been 4!

7 hours ago, cft8 said:

We did the 5-night on Anthem to Bermuda at the beginning of the month. We had lobster, but not on formal night. I can’t remember if it was night 4 or 5, but someone on another thread where I mentioned this said it would not have been the last night, so it must have been 4!

Thank you!  I'm so excited!  We go to Bermuda almost every year; however, this will be our 1st 5 nighter with just 2 days in port!!  I'm still thrilled.  We scored room 7094, balcony with an extra large balcony on the Serenade OTS.  Normally, I don't care if we are in an inside or oceanview, but this cabin is right next to the mid ship elevator.  It was a sign to book it last night!  It was calling my name!!!  :)