Airluggage in Copenhagen closing; alternatives?

I was disappointed to receive an email today that my Airluggage booking is being cancelled as the company is ceasing operations.  Nothing is on their website yet and my cruise doesn't arrive in Copenhagen until August so maybe it's not immediate. 

I'm looking for alternatives as our flight leaves at 5:00 pm on disembarkation day.  I found Valizo which is a similar delivery service, but it seems like they have a flat fee for up to 4 bags and we only have 2 so it's nearly twice the cost of our Airluggage booking.  Otherwise, I found Luggage Hero or BagBNB, which seem to rent spaces in existing businesses to store your luggage (really cool idea but unfamiliar to me!).  The drawback is that we'd still be taking our big suitcases on the bus and metro which we'd been hoping to avoid.  I'm sure the Central Station has luggage storage but we weren't planning on going in that area on that day and there's the same transportation issue.

Are there any other services like Airluggage and Valizo that would pick luggage up at the pier and transport to the airport while we sightsee?

THANK YOU for posting this information.  I had  just looked into using Airluggage for our July arrival into Copenhagen and hadn't realized they are no longer operating.  I have researched Luggage Hero and have the same concerns as you, in addition the drop off  time (which is dependent upon the  individual location you are storing your luggage) is later than I wanted (10am for our Saturday arrival at locations convenient to where we will be travelling.) 

Good luck in finding something that works for you.