Champagne ?

Whoey

Can anyone tell me the cost to buy a bottle of celebratory Champagne on Pacific Sun and what types are available? Also what is the cost per glass for the average stuff... e.g. Yellowglen or whatever..

Do they have good champagne's like Moet Chandon etc..?

thanks

I think the Moet might be a bit pricey. Let's face it, it ain't cheap in the bottle shops! I had a bottle of Dom Perignon on our honeymoon (only because I got it cheap - $70.). It was lovely but a once in a lifetime experience. If you do have the Moet though, you will enjoy it.

Karen

Can anyone tell me the cost to buy a bottle of celebratory Champagne on Pacific Sun and what types are available? Also what is the cost per glass for the average stuff... e.g. Yellowglen or whatever..

Do they have good champagne's like Moet Chandon etc..?

thanks

On the beverage menu I got off the Star it has Wine by the Glass - Sparkling: Asti Riccadonna $6.50, Duc de Varnay Brut $5.25 - White 6oz Select $5.50 Premium $6.50 Superior $7.00 - Red 6oz Same as white. Sorry no idea about other bottles or how much! :)

Whoey, Don't know if they have the same wines on the Sun but when we sailed on the Pacific Princess the prices were:

Moet Chandon $65- bottle

Korbel Brut USA $30- bottle (very good) - would recommend if you don't want to pay the Moet price

By the glass - Jacobs Creek Sparkling $6.50, Yellowglen $10.00

Cheers:)

Whoey, Don't know if they have the same wines on the Sun but when we sailed on the Pacific Princess the prices were:

Moet Chandon $65- bottle

Korbel Brut USA $30- bottle (very good) - would recommend if you don't want to pay the Moet price

By the glass - Jacobs Creek Sparkling $6.50, Yellowglen $10.00

Cheers:)

$10 for a glass of Yellowglen:eek: . $65 for a bottle of Moet is pretty good though. Not that I'll be spending that sort of money on a bottle but it's certainly comparable with bottle shop prices. Can't say the same for the Yelloglen though.

Karen

Archived