Sovereign clock is working!

The clock was working on our cruise the middle of November! What a nice touch.:)

I watched a TV program about the refurbishment of the Sovereign and about that clock. It never worked since they put it in, and it came down to they had 24 hours to fix it or out it went. they got it working with only a few minutes to spare.

I am glad they did.

Sorry, I don't follow Celebrity. The 2 times I tried to find out I was pretty much shut out. Not rudely, mind you, just those Celebrity cruisers were acting like...celebrities. Even Capt Bangs' wife told me to "go ask that woman that writes Under the Captains Table" lmao Anyway I'll be asea before you, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh, the sweet smell of.....ocean, sun block, and Jack Daniels.

Wolf............Have a great cruise.........hoist a JD for me and in return I'll hoist a Ketel One for you!! We are aboard 2 weeks from Monday! I'll find out the Captains name..........just thougth that X would be a little more cooperatiove with you. You have done such a great job for RCCL. Before we leave on our B2B on the Jewel, April 30th, I'm sure that you will have an updated list.

Looking forward to hearing about your cruise!!

Rick

Hey Carol, DH and I will be on Sovereign for the 4-28 sailing in cabin 4081. I've never been in an interior cabin before, could you go stand outside the door and let me know if its a really noisy location? I mean noise from the Centrum, Purser's Square, etc, not noise from the cabin! Then we stay on 5-1 in JS 1540, I was wondring about getting 1548 instead. Can you stand by 1548 and tell me if its a noisy location? Thanks! You gotta have something to do on that ship besides...well you know.
Deck 4 is very quiet. "near" the Purser's Desk and Explorations Desk is relative. You go past those, past the elevators, then down a corridor. No noise or "busy"ness issues. Deck 10 is quiet, too. The Sovereign is a quiet, peaceful ship. Yes, the disco (Voltage) rocks when it's supposed to, but the whole ship in general seemed an oasis of vacation-hood.

The Dueling Pianos play in Boleros Lounge.

I'm not home yet, so I won't be posting more until Sunday evening. :)

• 2 months later...
Let's see.......what else?

C

Oceanview cabin has NO safe and NO refrigerator.

I kind of figured no 'fridge..(we didn't have one on that other cruise line, either) but NO SAFE?!?!

What did you do with your docs/money????

Archived