Cunard Ship Visits Southampton Letter

cunardqueen

Hi,

Has anybody else received this letter today:-

Happy New Year!

I am currently working on a schedule for visits to either QM2 or QE2.Though the waiting list is long, lm hoping to accomodate as many of you as possible during the year.

Both our liners will return to southampton for their european season in april 2006 and the visits will commence shortly after that.

If we are able to accommodate your request l will be sending you an invitation to join us in southampton for a tour and lunch of one of the vessels.

l hope to welcome you aboard one of The most famous ocean liners of the world in 2006

Yours Sincerely

C Munoz

relationship marketing exectutive

Hi,

Happy New Year!

I am currently working on a schedule for visits to either QM2 or QE2.Though the waiting list is long, lm hoping to accomodate as many of you as possible during the year.

Both our liners will return to southampton for their european season in april 2006 and the visits will commence shortly after that.

If we are able to accommodate your request l will be sending you an invitation to join us in southampton for a tour and lunch of one of the vessels.

l hope to welcome you aboard one of The most famous ocean liners of the world in 2006

Yours Sincerely

C Munoz

If this was an email, I'd check with Cunard to see if there is a C Munoz working for them. With the hard feelings aboard right now I wouldn't put it past one of the malcontents to send out an email like that just for the purposes of making trouble for the line. Unless you received this via snail mail on their stationary I'd make sure it's legit. Excellent luck if it is!

LL-UK

Thanks for that, did try and delete the duplicates but just made it worse,

Hope the date l get is suitable, its a long way to travel from Elgin to go for lunch, QE2 is of course my fav but it would be nice to see inside QM2 again, the preview tour was rather busy that day!!!

Of course it might be possible to do this later this year when QM2 is in Southampton between my back to back QE2 cruises, That would be exciting!!!

cheers

Myles

Hi,

Happy New Year!

Yours Sincerely

C Munoz

sounds like lunch and fam tour for travel agents!!!

Our letter arrived yesterday and as a QE2 cruiser it might be nice to look over the QM2.We await the letter dropping on the door mat!

By the way, anyone thinking of booking the 17th November on the greatest ship in the world! It looks like being a fantastic voyage, and would be interested to hear cruise critics coments.:)

Archived