Favorite Ship Class and Feature

ishap

31 minutes ago, TNcruising02 said:

While I haven't sailed on the Horizon, I have sailed on the Vista.  Even though I prefer other ships, there were a lot of wonderful things on this ship that I think many people will enjoy.  I think it really depends on what people are looking for in a cruise.  For many people, the slides and other activities are the highlights.  The Vista class definitely offers a wide range of things to do with some great additions.

I do like that Carnival is moving more and more towards other activites beyond shows/bars/bingo.  While I have never sailed RC, I've always thought the things like rock climbing wall, flow rider, etc. looked like fun activities, so the addition of the sky ride and ropes course look fun.  Everyone does look for something different and not every ship is going to make everyone happy.

10 minutes ago, purplephenom said:

thanks for the response.  After my freaking out over the Fascination, I realized I never have had a bad time on a cruise, and I always find plenty to do and have a great time.  I love the slides and can't wait to get a selfie with the grinch, so I'm definitely looking forward to that part of the ship

Agreed.  Never had a bad cruise.  Even my one time on a Fantasy class when we had high waves, we still had a good time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ishap said:

I do like that Carnival is moving more and more towards other activites beyond shows/bars/bingo.  While I have never sailed RC, I've always thought the things like rock climbing wall, flow rider, etc. looked like fun activities, so the addition of the sky ride and ropes course look fun.  Everyone does look for something different and not every ship is going to make everyone happy.

Agreed.  Never had a bad cruise.  Even my one time on a Fantasy class when we had high waves, we still had a good time.

Those things definitely look like a lot of fun.  My husband and I mainly enjoy the comedy shows and a few theater shows, but I think anyone cruising with very active people will love all of the extra things the larger ships offer.  Plus, everything is so new.  I think it's great that Carnival offers such a wide variety of cruise ships.

• Like 2