Mariner Arcade

DKLI

Hi,

Anyone have any feedback of the arcade on Mariner?  What kind of games do they have?  All in good working order?  Trying to decide if I will pre-purchase arcade credit for my grandsons.

Thank you.

Karen

2 hours ago, DKLI said:

Hi,

Anyone have any feedback of the arcade on Mariner?  What kind of games do they have?  All in good working order?  Trying to decide if I will pre-purchase arcade credit for my grandsons.

Thank you.

Karen

Last fall my son (9 y/o at the time) and I sailed on the Mariner around Halloween.  If memory serves me correctly, on the first night of sailing most of the arcade games for free for a couple of hours - at least the non-ticket producing games.   We had blast working our way through the games both in the arcade and sports bar.  The sports bar became one of go to spots - watched some soccer, football, or baseball each night, grabbed a slice (or two) of pizza from across the way at Sorrento's and even shot some pool each night.  Unless it's cheaper to pre-buy the credits, check some recent cruise compasses and if the 'free' hour or two is available my suggestion would be wait to see if the games are to their liking.

Great...thanks so much for the input.  Didn't know about the sports bar...my grandkids loved shooting pool on Carnival Magic.  Will def take them in there.

Thanks again.

Karen