Changing the order of "passeneger 2" and "passenger 3"

Hi All,

I'm new to NCL.  I booked a cruise for myself and my parents yesterday under the current promo where you get all 5 perks in a balcony cabin.

When I was filling out all the information, I specifically remember putting my mom as the second passenger and my dad as the third passenger.  Today I noticed that the order got switched somehow and my dad is now the 2nd person and my mom is the 3rd.  Normally, the order wouldn't matter to us, but since only the first two people in the room get the perks of the drink package and the dinning package, I would like to know how easy it is to change the order of guests. 

My dad doesn't drink so I wanted my mom to be the passenger with the drink perk.  My understanding from reading some posts on here is that if the drink package is provided as a perk of the promo, not everyone in the room has to order the drink package (if this is not the case and every one in the room has to have the same package, we can do that, so please let me know if you think I have to do this!).  Since my mom would benefit more from the package, I would rather her be listed as the 2nd guest so that she can use the drink package(especially since i remember doing this when filling in the information, just for this reason - who knows what happened in the process 🙂  ) .

Any advice on how easy it is to switch the order of the guests?

If its important, this is for a cruise next summer (June 2020).

Thanks in advance!