Cosmos Tour - 2020 Dublin to London

Hello everyone!

We will be sailing on Princess for a British Isles cruise in September 2020 and are interested in taking a land tour of Ireland prior to the cruise.  We found one that works with our dates and also starts in Dublin and ends in London.  Has anyone taken a Cosmos tour before?  I realize there are other tour companies that are higher end but this is the only one that I could find that would end in London, not duplicate our cruise ports, and not be too expensive.  We've never been out of the US nor have we taken a land tour before.  Any tips/advice?  How are the hotels on these tours?  I did search the boards but didn't find much, mostly Cosmos bar 🍹 ☺️

It may not be too much help to you but we have done a Cosmos Tour in Italy. It was very well organised, with an excellent guide and decent hotels. 

We had friends who several years ago did a Cosmos tour of the U.K. They found it fine - mostly used Best Western Hotels then, not sure which they use now. It was a busy itinerary as I recall and they saw a lot.

The company is still going strong here - you would certainly see a great deal and then relax on your ship......

Thank you for the info Morgans! ☺️  We figured we could recuperate on the cruise. 🍹

jst4fun715/Cotswold Eagle - I did look at Globus but more expensive.  I didn't think of Brendan, I will check them out.  Thank you for the suggestions.