Hol chan small group snorkel excursion with carnival? Who hasn’t been?

JP-Cruise

I was wondering if anyone has done the hol chan snorkel excursion with Carnival? If so, does it for sure guarantee they will also take you to shark ray alley?

I am a solo traveller, was originally booked on a caye caulker, Shark Ray alley tour with coral breeze company. But they just sent me an email saying they had to cancel the excursion. So this leaves me no choice but to book with the cruise line.

just wondering if I should book the Hol chan small group snorkel tour? Or the caye caulker shark ray alley tour? 

It looks like the only difference between the two is Hol chan tour doesn’t include taking you to caye caulker. In the reviews on the website most people wrote that they stopped and shark ray alley but it doesn’t say that they stop there in the excursion description. I just really wanna go to shark ray alley also and don’t wanna be let down 

14 hours ago, JP-Cruise said:

I was wondering if anyone has done the hol chan snorkel excursion with Carnival? If so, does it for sure guarantee they will also take you to shark ray alley?

I am a solo traveller, was originally booked on a caye caulker, Shark Ray alley tour with coral breeze company. But they just sent me an email saying they had to cancel the excursion. So this leaves me no choice but to book with the cruise line.

just wondering if I should book the Hol chan small group snorkel tour? Or the caye caulker shark ray alley tour? 

It looks like the only difference between the two is Hol chan tour doesn’t include taking you to caye caulker. In the reviews on the website most people wrote that they stopped and shark ray alley but it doesn’t say that they stop there in the excursion description. I just really wanna go to shark ray alley also and don’t wanna be let down 

Sorry I made a mistake on the title of this thread. I meant to say “who has been on this excursion? Would appreciate some information about people’s experiences on this excursion