Bed Linens on RCCL

bellaluv

I know that sheets and pillowcases are changed frequently in all staterooms but does anyone know how often the comforters and the middle blankets are changed. I would assume that they would be changed at the end of every cruise but I am not sure. Does anyone know RCCl's policy on this???

I have seen the sheets out in the halls when we disembark...but never the comforters...probably like hotels, not changed that often, that's why I never, never sleep under those nasty things. We fold ours up on each cruise and put on closet floor. They are YUK!

They are usually nasty. First, just think where you unpack your suitcases from. Celebrity is the only one that at least gives a bed cover for suitcase unpacking.

That being said, I always have it removed, put away and request a clean blanket be put on the bed in its place. That also works great for those afternoon snoozes without tearing up the bed.....

Want a new bedspread, walk in spill your drink on it and ask your cabin steward for a new one :D I would assume it would be replaced with a clean one from the bedding storage. Hate to say this but my sister threw up on her bed and got a new mattress & sheets delivered to the cabin, yes mattress.

BonVoyage

Dawna

I have seen the sheets out in the halls when we disembark...but never the comforters...probably like hotels, not changed that often, that's why I never, never sleep under those nasty things. We fold ours up on each cruise and put on closet floor. They are YUK!

My experience too. It´s the first thing I put away too, but only after my suitcases hae been unpacked and removed from them:D

I just fold it over, making sure the sheet and blanket are covering the comforter where my arms or face would come in contact with it.

Then again, I'm not much of a germ-o-phobe. If I ever felt the comforter looked dirty, I would just ask for a new one.

I can't imagine they would change and wash 2500 heavy bedcovers every cruise though.

Tracy

They are usually nasty. First, just think where you unpack your suitcases from. Celebrity is the only one that at least gives a bed cover for suitcase unpacking.

That being said, I always have it removed, put away and request a clean blanket be put on the bed in its place. That also works great for those afternoon snoozes without tearing up the bed.....

Not true I have seen bed covers on other lines for unpacking(NCL does it), They will bring you a "new" comforter if you ask...I am not sure if they just get it from another room...

We sailed NCL in March and we had a bed cover on the bed when we arrived for our suitcases. It was later folded up by the steward and put under the bed.:rolleyes:

We sailed NCL in March and we had a bed cover on the bed when we arrived for our suitcases. It was later folded up by the steward and put under the bed.:rolleyes:

Had that on NCL too. One of the few things they did good.

Archived