Questions Re Full Worldie

Son of Anarchy

Hi,

We're booked for Arcadia's full worldie in 2021.  Just wondering about whether there are any extra niceties/perks for pax doing the whole cruise.

We're in Caribbean tier, so would normally get the Embarkation Lunch when boarding at Southampton.  However, the Peninsula Club info says that the Embarkation Lunch is not available on worldies.  I can understand that when joining the ship for a sector(s), but it seems a bit mean not having it at Southampton as per all other cruises.  Or is not available because they have something for those booked on the full worldie?

We've been told that there is a fancy lunch, similar to the Peninsula Lunch, for those on the full worldie, in the first sector, and the last sector.  Does this still take place?

Are there any other events specific to full worldie pax? 

Any other hints or tips appreciated.

Thanks

An awful lot of Caribbean tier and above go on world cruises, I guess that's why there's no embarkation lunch, too many folks who are entitled.  We had a couple of fancy lunches on two or three sectors on the two worldies that I've been on.  We were also given a gift too.  A set of cufflinks on the first and a weird combination of chess set and wine friend (foil cutter, corkscrew, pourer etc) on the second.  There's also a Captain's drinks thing on most sectors.  We seemed to have a couple of the free drinks receptions on most sectors.  Things may have changed a bit, though.  My last worldie (well Grand Voyage), was in 2015.