Transportation fromn Vancouver BC to Seattle

I have a NCL cruise from Seward hitting Vancouver BC Aug 26th and need to get back to Seattle.  The car rentals at Canada Place have no cars to rent.  NCL says they have ground transportation from Canada Place to the Vancouver Airport for $15 (figured I could rent a car at the airport) but when you click on the link to book, $15 magically turns into $76!

Any suggestions?

There are an awful lot more downtown car rental offices than just the ones at the pier; the airport is also easily-accessible by SkyTrain, even with substantial luggage, for ~US$3pp from downtown. So first & foremost I'd cast your car rental net wider - Kayak or Costco allow searching multiple locations simultaneously, it's much more efficient to do that than to search each car rental agency separately. For example, I'm showing that Avis on Broadway have plenty of cars in most size categories for a little over CAD$200 all-in right now.

Then there's Amtrak trains for $33pp if you don't mind spending the day in Vancouver; Bolt or Greyhound for ~$20pp with multiple departures; QuickShuttle for the much-heftier-but-still-not-bank-breaking $43pp to downtown Seattle right from the pier.  If you are a couple or a small family group, you might save some cash compared to renting a car. But if you wait until closer to your dates, you might score a better deal on car rental - or even get a freebie if there's a car that needs returned to Seattle...

We have done this trip a number of times—all without renting a car.  Our favorite (and quickest) is taking a Bolt bus to Seattle.  There are a number of departures during the day so we’re able to leave Vancouver the day our ship arrives.  Prices are generally pretty good ($20-25 pp).  We do self-embark and try to catch a bus around 11am.  We take a taxi to the station.  Arrive in Seattle around 3:30 pm.

We also like to take the Amtrak train (business class only though!) but it leaves early in the morning (6:30?).  So we do the train when we want to spend time in Vancouver after a cruise.