Distance from Ship to Tour buses

MJK Cruiser

On 8/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, MJK Cruiser said:

We are going on a Cruise and will stop in Curacao.  My husband is limited in the distance he can walk.  Is it a long way from the ships to the tour buses?  Any info would be great.

No it's not a long walk at all, very short distance it shouldn't be a problem. Have a great cruise. 

On 8/11/2019 at 11:11 AM, MJK Cruiser said:

Thank you so much for this information, I appreciate it.  It is nice to find others that have been there before and can help out.

All the best

It's not a problem your going to have a great day on Curacao, have a great cruise. 

When we were there it depends on which dock your ship is at-could be a bit of walk but just take it slow. I also have challenges walking but was fine.

We found independent drivers at the dock that would take us on a 2 hour tour including the Curacao factory which was interesting.  It was with Ben’s tours, $20pp including beer.

On 8/19/2019 at 2:49 PM, canadianbear said:

When we were there it depends on which dock your ship is at-could be a bit of walk but just take it slow. I also have challenges walking but was fine.

We found independent drivers at the dock that would take us on a 2 hour tour including the Curacao factory which was interesting.  It was with Ben’s tours, $20pp including beer.

That's a great deal, sounds fun!! This is definitely something I would consider. Thanks for the info!!

• Like 1