Flying Home from San Juan Help Please

cozzello

I would like to schedule a 12:50 p.m. flight home. It has been my experience in prior trips that you are at the airport in plenty of time, just wondering if that is still correct? Does anyone know if you can have your luggage picked up at the pier for a United flight?

My daughter and new son-in-law will be cruising for their honeymoon on the Adventure.

Thanks!

You should have plenty of time....just don't forget to stop for your agriculture security check. We (along with many others) did not see the signs until we were in ATA's check in line. This was January 2, and had never had to do this before. It defintely will save you time to know to do this before going to check in.

You should have plenty of time....just don't forget to stop for your agriculture security check. We (along with many others) did not see the signs until we were in ATA's check in line. This was January 2, and had never had to do this before. It defintely will save you time to know to do this before going to check in.

We were just off AOS last Sunday and were told if you leave your disembarkation tags on your bags you do not have to go through the agriculture security check. We had no problem checking-in for our flight with out the inspection. Also we were off the ship at 8:00 and through customs and at the airport at 8:30.

Archived