Final bill

little miss chatterbox

9 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Yes, you can, but be prepared to have to join a very long queue on the morning of disembarkation to receive any overage you're due (or to settle your account, should it be short).

On other lines we normally settle the bill before we go to bed on the last

night, is that allowed?  

I don't have any experience as we always register a credit card against the account, so I'm not sure, TBH, sorry.

However, as long as you don't owe anything at disembarkation, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Beamafar
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

I don't have any experience as we always register a credit card against the account, so I'm not sure, TBH, sorry.

However, as long as you don't owe anything at disembarkation, I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem.

That’s what I thought. 

Thanks so much xx

• Like 1

We always use cash onboard for our account.  Which ship are you going on? 

If it is Seaside you may have the machines that you can register cash with and they also pay out any credit left over too.

We have been on Seaview, gorgeous ship, but I don’t remember if the machine paid out credits on there. 

Meraviglia and Bellissima, the newest ships, had the machines where you can deposit money and have any credit refunded , I know for sure with those ships as we did it on both .

have a fab cruise .

If Meraviglia had that system, then, chances are, Seaside/Seaview have, too, as Meraviglia launched before Seaside.

However, if the OP is sailing on Armonia, then they'd have to go to Guest Services to add cash to their account.

Edited by Beamafar

8 hours ago, heatherb1958 said:

We always use cash onboard for our account.  Which ship are you going on? 

If it is Seaside you may have the machines that you can register cash with and they also pay out any credit left over too.

We have been on Seaview, gorgeous ship, but I don’t remember if the machine paid out credits on there. 

Meraviglia and Bellissima, the newest ships, had the machines where you can deposit money and have any credit refunded , I know for sure with those ships as we did it on both .

have a fab cruise .

We’re sailing on Divnina. In the Caribbean over the new year. 

2 minutes ago, little miss chatterbox said:

We’re sailing on Divnina. In the Caribbean over the new year. 

Then you'll have to lodge cash to your account with Guest Services as Divina's kiosk machines don't allow for cash lodgements.

• Like 1