Great Stirrup Cay info please

spcruiser

has anyone ever been to the private island in the Bahamas Great Stirrup Cay - I was wondering if they offer jet skis on the beaches and approx cost for them - we are cruising and making a stop there in April 2005 with NCL. - Thanks

the only thing i know is the sun just returned and they could not stop there as the island was badly damaged in a storm.....may be ok when you go...i have posted a link in the norwegian roll coll for the feb 4th sailing of a review i found somewhere else.....i believe it's the 10th page or 11th

• 1 month later...

We just returned from there, and it was great! I didn't see any jet skis though. They have snorkel equipment and rafts to rent, and you can pay to go parasailing. There is a huge beach, volleyball, and a 2-mile trail that leads to the lighthouse. A gorgeous island.

GSC is a small island with a very small beach. NCL rents snorkels, floats, kayaks (and I believe sail boats). Depending on the time of the year, they have parasailing.

Take the walk to the other side of the island. Beautiful bay hidden away.

Been there twice; our favorate stop on NCL. Looking forward to it again this year on the Spirit.

GSC is a small island with a very small beach. NCL rents snorkels, floats, kayaks (and I believe sail boats). Depending on the time of the year, they have parasailing.

Take the walk to the other side of the island. Beautiful bay hidden away.

Been there twice; our favorate stop on NCL. Looking forward to it again this year on the Spirit.

How much are the rental fees??

Thanks,

~Connie

Archived