Joy Location of Comedy Shows

stevendom57

My first NCL creuise will start in 22 days, on the Joy to Alaska. I have booked the two main shows in the theater already online. 

I know there are typically two comedians on board. What venue is used for these shows? Unfortunately, the web site will not allow me to pre-book the comedy acts so I will have to do that on-board.

TIA

Steven

You cannot pre-book the comedy shows on the website.  When you board the ship, go to one of the boards located at each end of the hallways and you can make your reservations for the Comedy Shows, Laser Tag and Go Karts (as well as shows in the theater and dining reservations).  Do it early because some shows sell out fast.

5 hours ago, stevendom57 said:

My first NCL creuise will start in 22 days, on the Joy to Alaska. I have booked the two main shows in the theater already online. 

I know there are typically two comedians on board. What venue is used for these shows? Unfortunately, the web site will not allow me to pre-book the comedy acts so I will have to do that on-board.

TIA

Steven

Book your shows, escape rooms, go karts, laser tag, and Canvas by U painting (extra charge) in The Social (Deck 6 midship) as soon as you embark.  The comedy club is a small venue and sells out fast. Here's the show list from last week. Early comedy shows are family oriented. Late shows are 18+. There is also one comedy show in the main theater. 

The link below also provides a comprehensive collection of menus, daily programs, and ship information. 

36D98D77-08FD-4729-8AEF-9A9E5F7691CF.thumb.jpeg.41a33a05a2a8795584c9fceb146cacb9.jpeg