Carry on wine??

No time to research to find what I'm sure has been answered a thousand times... Does RC allow one carry-on bottle of wine per person or per stateroom?  Also, do both people in a stateroom have to purchase the non-alcoholic drink package, or can just one get it, and the other passenger doesn't?  I don't drink anything but tea and water and my cabin mate wants the $20 a day package...  TIA!!

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

On a back-to-back cruise, Royal allows 4 bottles per stateroom to be brought on during embarkation of the first cruise.

If only they allowed it on a side-by-side.  Have the DX package on Navigator 4 night but don't feel like paying for it on a 9 night Explorer right after.  Small problems though.

To the OP, everything Bob has mentioned is correct.  2 bottles per stateroom, no need for both to buy the refreshment package if just one person wants it.

5 minutes ago, iahawkfan21 said:

If only they allowed it on a side-by-side.  Have the DX package on Navigator 4 night but don't feel like paying for it on a 9 night Explorer right after.  Small problems though.

To the OP, everything Bob has mentioned is correct.  2 bottles per stateroom, no need for both to buy the refreshment package if just one person wants it.

I am confused by your post. A side by side cruise is two separate cruises.  You certainly may bring on two bottles on the first cruise and two bottles on the second cruise.

8 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I am confused by your post. A side by side cruise is two separate cruises.  You certainly may bring on two bottles on the first cruise and two bottles on the second cruise.

Sorry, probably should have been more clear.  Have the DX on my Navigator 4 nighter so no need for the two bottles.  No package for Explorer 9 night so would love to be able to keep all 4 for that one.

Edited by iahawkfan21