Surfing the internet package on Celebrity Reflectiion

psb

There is a Surfing the internet package you can purchase on the Celebrity Reflection.  Has anyone used  this?  I am trying to decide if it worth it....is the connection good, able to check emails, and  do texting while on board.  Our cruise has several sea days.  Trying to decide whether I should purchase.  

Pam

I have used the Surf Package on the Silhouette past March, everything works fine at the same speed as the premium package.

I used with my iPhone Xs, surfing the web, checking email post photos on FB and whats app, you can't view videos on FB or whats app, also you can do WiFi calls via messenger or whats app.

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

It is a relatively new offering.  I haven’t purchased it but a few who have used it  have posted that is was fine for email, posting on FB, etc but it was a bit slower than the unlimited package.

Thank you for your response.  May give it a try.

8 hours ago, gerelmx said:

I have used the Surf Package on the Silhouette past March, everything works fine at the same speed as the premium package.

I used with my iPhone Xs, surfing the web, checking email post photos on FB and whats app, you can't view videos on FB or whats app, also you can do WiFi calls via messenger or whats app.

This is exactly what I needed to know.  Thank you.