Member contact

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

There is no private messaging feature here.  Your best option is to post in a thread where that member has posted (quote them or get their attention with @schifffan) and address the matter or ask if they will email you. I would use an email address created just for this purpose, not your personal email address.  And be sure to put it in a form not easily picked up by bots: schifffan AT domain DOT com. 

In in the future, before you start a thread, especially in this forum, it’s good to see if your question has already been asked.  In this case, a number of threads address your question, for example:

Edited by Turtles06

Thank you very much for your quick answer. I will follow your suggestions. Sorry that I didn't find the earlier posts to the topic. To be honest, 58 pages would have been a couple too many. Best regards from Germany!

3 hours ago, schifffan said:

Thank you very much for your quick answer. I will follow your suggestions. Sorry that I didn't find the earlier posts to the topic. To be honest, 58 pages would have been a couple too many. Best regards from Germany!

No worries, that was a tip for the future! 

Also, there's a good search engine right here on the CC site.  (And that thread wasn't buried in the 58 pages! 😁)