Radiance NB photo review

Daveintb

P102E0271.thumb.jpg.fe222d2575e856fd84f59c3d609d50a4.jpgWe just finished our first Alaskan cruise, we being my wife and I, both Floridians and both flirting with middle age. We did the Aug 9 NB on Radiance of the Seas with 2 days pre cruise in Vancouver and 3 days post cruise in Denali, all on our own. In Vancouver we did a guided tour of Victoria and post cruise we rented a car in Anchorage and drove to Denali where we stayed for 3 days. All I can say is wow, what an amazing trip, Alaska is a special place to say the least.

I'm a pretty busy guy who doesn't have much time to sit behind this laptop with details that has already probably been covered on this site so I figured I will try to keep this to pics only with minimal words. 

Over the years I have got some good advice from this site, one being to buy a good camera for Alaska and learn to use it, so about 5 months before our sail date I bought the Panasonic Lumix FZ-1000 and it did not disappoint. Along with the FZ-1000 some of the pics are from a iPhone 10s which are pretty good as well.

Here goes.....

Edited by Daveintb
duplicate pics

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. 

Island Wings for bear watching and Glacier Wind Charters for whale watching --- two of my favorite independent vendors.

Question for you:  who is "Tim" from Glacier Wind.  I know Shawn (owner) and Casey (their son) but have never heard of Tim.

• Like 1