March 2020 Cruise on the Anthem

We are considering the 3/29/2020  seven day Bahamas cruise on the Anthem. We did the Canada / New England cruise on this ship in the fall and had a great time. This particular cruise leaves Port Liberte 2 weeks before Easter. Not that we don't love kids but we are concerned that because of the proximity to Easter and Spring Break that the ship will be carrying a larger amount of children than usual. Also children under 12 years old will be sailing free. I am aware that Royal Caribbean markets itself as a family cruise experience and I expect there to be children on board. I am wondering however if this particular week would be one to avoid. Any opinions or comments?

10 hours ago, tomjn111 said:

We are considering the 3/29/2020  seven day Bahamas cruise on the Anthem. We did the Canada / New England cruise on this ship in the fall and had a great time. This particular cruise leaves Port Liberte 2 weeks before Easter. Not that we don't love kids but we are concerned that because of the proximity to Easter and Spring Break that the ship will be carrying a larger amount of children than usual. Also children under 12 years old will be sailing free. I am aware that Royal Caribbean markets itself as a family cruise experience and I expect there to be children on board. I am wondering however if this particular week would be one to avoid. Any opinions or comments?

Different schools have different breaks, you still might run into a significant number of college Spring breakers.  However, I'd avoid the week before and after Easter as those are typically the times when the younger children have school breaks.

11 hours ago, tomjn111 said:

The 4/5/ 2020 sailing is my kids easter break. Will be on that one with them and probably  many more kids from the area. If your not into kids, might want to avoid that one.  lol. Also it's not a kids sail free week.Wish it was but it not. 

Edited by jptoz