Mexico 2020 and spring break

driverandrews

Hi I’m looking to book a March 8-15 Mexico cruise LA -LA and I’m just wondering if there is a possibility that the ship may have a lot of college students on it.. ( no problem with that, I just don’t want it over run with them )I’m coming in from the UK and not too sure how these spring breaks work.. I’ve tried googling and it does look like there are lots of dates !

Thanks

https://gobluetours.com/college-spring-break-state/ca/

Here is a link to some useful dates, of course students could travel from other states as well.  You probably stand a better chance of fewer as it is a seven day cruise and the bigger schools aren't on break that week, but you will probably have some. 

45 minutes ago, FranknBeans said:

Not to worry every student gets a choice of an empty bucket or a barf bag when boarding. Also no limit as to how many you can get.

the premium plus bucket plan comes with a shot of johnnie walker blue and a towel. You just have to decide if that's worth the extra money though. 

we cruised the Caribbean last year during Easter, thought it would be mobbed w/ kids but I was pleasantly surprised.  Traveled with my 22 yr old and 15 yr old, they both found groups to hang out with.

1st day or 2 at sea at the poolside it did get a little crazy, young 20 something's over indulging on unlimited drinks driven by not a lot of bar staff but the behavior died down by day 3.

We were not in Mexico, did St Thomas, Bahama and Tortola and had a really great time and would travel during that time again but out choice was defiantly driven by my 15yr old school schedule