Cabin 2147 on Equinox, how noisy?

flynsail

I would like to book a Concierge category cabin on an 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise and my travel agent can get this cabin, last one available in a group booking, at almost $1000pp cheaper than other concierge cabins on other decks mid ship. I'm just wondering since it's on deck 12 below the OV cafe if it would be noisy enough to outweigh the cost savings. It's kind of at the top of what I want to spend so if I don't book this one I would look at regular balcony rooms in better locations. Which would you choose?

I stayed in an aft corner cabin, deck 12, S-Class earlier this year. There was some occasional noise from above, but in no way was it a major distraction. I only remember hearing it a few times, mostly during the day. I liked the cabin so well that we booked the exact same one for another cruise in 2020.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dougocam said:

I stayed in an aft corner cabin, deck 12, S-Class earlier this year. There was some occasional noise from above, but in no way was it a major distraction. I only remember hearing it a few times, mostly during the day. I liked the cabin so well that we booked the exact same one for another cruise in 2020.

You were over the outside deck back aft where chairs & tables when moving, scrape the deck.  2147 shouldn't have that issue.  🍷