7 day cruise menus here and question?

arlydion

I found a link for the Enchantment of the Seas menus for a 7 day cruise. We will be sailing on the Grandeur of the Seas which is also a Vision class ship, so will the menus on the the Grandeur be the same as the ones listed here?

http://cruiseclues.com/enchantment/foodmenus.htm

I am a devout foodie and would love to know what the menus are like ahead of time.

Thanks in advance!

I am not sure that they are the same on every ship. They may vary. But my question is, why does it say on the dinner menu, and I quote, "Complimentary coffes, teas and soft drinks available upon request"? Are soft drinks at no charge now for dinner?

Hi Arlydion:

Unfortunately, I don't know if the menus are the same, but was wondering where you found the menu?

Dona

Menus and Compass Daily's are REALLY hard to find. Cruiseclues.com is the only site I found with all of this.

Sorry, these menus are older than the ones we had on our honeymoon in May, 2005.

The lunch is now the same every day with the exception of a daily special and soup of the day.

I'm not sure if soft drinks were included or not, as I didn't order any.

I do know that iced tea is included.

Coffee and tea is included after meals, with the exeption of drinks that include liquor.

Hope this helps a bit

I am not sure that they are the same on every ship. They may vary. But my question is, why does it say on the dinner menu, and I quote, "Complimentary coffes, teas and soft drinks available upon request"? Are soft drinks at no charge now for dinner?

What? Since when did they start charging for soda in the dining room? It's been several years since my last RCCL cruise, but we didn't pay for soda during dinner, and it was also free in the dining room on our Disney cruise.

Archived