Your experience with Early/Late line check in.

geoffrywillhardt

I cant seem to find much info about the early/late line. Is it worth it to arrive early?

Looking for personal experiences with arriving early. Do you typically get on sooner than your appointment time or just end up waiting around. I'm sure there is gonna be plenty of don't arrive before your arrival time but what If you don't have much of a choice such as a friend has to drop you off earlier because they need to be somewhere else at a certain time.     

I can only speak for Miami.  When we got there, we were Platinum.  There were three lines.  Priority,  On Time and Early/Late.  There was a person standing at the front of the  lines checking boarding passes.  She directed you to the right line.  We got into the Priority line and kept walking until we were on the ship.  The On Time was moving almost that fast.  The Early/Late line was stretched all the way around to the front of the terminal and looked like it was barely moving.

I'd say if your friend has to drop you off earlier than your scheduled check in time, go for it.  You may have to wait in line for a while but at least you are there and going on a cruise.  Who knows, you may strike up a conversation with someone in the line and make friends for a week.

• Like 1