Uber/Lyft to FLL

cruisealot

We used uber comfort last week, no issues at all. $18 each way (with 15% tip) and maybe 10 minutes. On disembark we left the theater at 6:45 and we were through security at FLL by 7:15. Our flight was at 9:35.

To the ship we were picked up in a GMC Terrain (grandpa type, doing the gig occasionally, did not seem familiar with the cruise terminals at all), on the way from the ship in a Chevy Suburban (immigrant type, this is his main gig, ran this route all the time). I will say that there are a lot of black Chevy Suburban's running ride shares. There were at least 4 of us waiting on them!

Not sure what else I can share. But it was smooth and no issues. I may could have sped up either direction by calling for the uber a few minutes earlier, but since I was unfamiliar with the locations I waited until I was actually where the driver was picking us up. At FFL you go to baggage pickup and walk down the concourse, there is a very nice 9/11 memorial you might like to see. Then exit out the doors and go right, follow signs to ride share. Getting off ship, go through security, cross the road to the second median (first is for regular taxis) and await pickup. If you're on Magic, it'll be terminal 26.