UPSELLS and how they work

SAPMAN

On 10/1/2019 at 7:49 AM, DaveOKC said:

Others on here have reported the same on the big box stores, so I avoid them.  I get upsell offers through my HAL PCC about 50-70 % of the time.

I have spoken twice with my HAL PCC about upsells on our upcoming cruise ( which is a little more than 2 weeks away) and he has told me the offers do not come from him.  That they come from a different department and if something were available the department would email me.  

Is this incorrect information?

6 minutes ago, margar said:

I have spoken twice with my HAL PCC about upsells on our upcoming cruise ( which is a little more than 2 weeks away) and he has told me the offers do not come from him.  That they come from a different department and if something were available the department would email me.  

Is this incorrect information?

This is correct.  Also, your PCC also receives a copy of the offer, generally at the same time.  My cruise leaves on October 28, and I have received two offers so far.  

Thank you for the information.  Mine leaves October 26 and no offers of upsells have come my way 😥.....  Are the offers via email or telephone?  I hope it's email because I receive so many robocalls that I block any one who does not leave a message!

Just now, margar said:

Thank you for the information.  Mine leaves October 26 and no offers of upsells have come my way 😥.....  Are the offers via email or telephone?  I hope it's email because I receive so many robocalls that I block any one who does not leave a message!

They arrive via email.