What to do between disembark and 430p flight?

samrothstein

Family of 4, two small kids 3/6.  I have a car reserved near the port, and am just looking to kill a few leisurely hours before heading to the airport. I’m expecting to be off the boat by 930/10 and at the airport to drop the car off by 2pm, so that gives me about 4 hours. No interest in shopping or going to the Everglades. Fort Lauderdale Beach Park looks good with a playground for the kids, are there any good restaurants around there?  I’ve looked at the Hollywood Broadwalk and it looks good as well. If weather is bad, I see the Regal Cinema Oakwood in Dania - is this a good area? Anything else I could consider to kill some time?

www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist info.

www.resortpass.com has resorts/large hotels that offer day passes to their pool, spa and beach facilities - tip them to watch your bags.  If you do this option you might not need the rental car.

1 hour ago, JohninDC said:

www.sunny.org has lots of FLL area tourist info.

www.resortpass.com has resorts/large hotels that offer day passes to their pool, spa and beach facilities - tip them to watch your bags.  If you do this option you might not need the rental car.

Resortpass and dayuse slate very tempting,  but we’re trying to keep the budget low. Sunny.org has helped me land on FLL beach park or Hollywood Broadwalk