Praise for Carnival kid's club

Cook Cylinder

In celebration of our 20th anniversary we took the entire family on the Conquest western Caribbean itinerary (no I didn't pay for everyone!) about a month ago.  Some of the parents said to not sign their kids up for Club Ocean, (I think, used to be Camp Carnival), thinking they wouldn't want to go.  I was a little worried some of our grandchildren  (a little shy about trying new things) might indeed not like it, but was pleasantly surprised to the contrary.  Once we got everyone settled in they all loved it and at times even asked to go to Camp instead of doing whatever else was going on.  The staff was great, very friendly, and passed out all kinds of freebies during activities or contests. 

I like to cruise in Sept. so there weren't a lot of children on this cruise, but everyone seemed to have fun with the ones that were there.  I was concerned about taking the grandkids out of school for over a week, but now that we've been back for a month it's like they never missed a beat.  It was great fun having everyone along this time and sharing our love of cruising with the family!

Here's the gang at embarkation, and after disembarking at Cozumel where we're going to a Dolphin encounter that was great fun.

Andy

26000573.JPG

IMG_4393.JPG

• Like 1

Oh my gosh !  How cute.   

Last October, we took our then 5 year old granddaughter with us for a 14 dayer on the Splendor.  She absolutely loved camp.  We couldn't get her out of there. 😄  

It was a bit hard for her to catch up because 14 days is a long time, but we booked again for fewer days. She is so excited for Camp again.

Patti