Princess-Alaska 2021

FLASHINGLIGHTS83

Hi everyone.   I am looking into sailing to Alaska in 2021, and been told by multiple people that Princess is the best cruise line for Alaska.   When can I expect their 2021 Itineraries to be released for viewing/booking?   I know RCCL is opening next week, and have already released 2 teaser itineraries today.   Thanks in advance.   

Typically November. 

November 13, 2018 Princess Cruises Announces 2020 Alaska Cruises and Cruisetours
December  5, 2017 Princess Cruises Celebrates 50th Year of Alaska Cruises with Largest Deployment Ever in 2019
November 22, 2016 Princess Cruises Announces Largest Alaska Deployment Ever in 2018
January  13, 2015 Princess Cruises Unveils North To Alaska! Cruise Vacation Offerings

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruzrbachoua said:

i believe those should be out in the next 2 months or so.  we booked our June 2020 Alaska trip on 11/15/18...

1 hour ago, john_galt said:

Typically November. 

November 13, 2018 Princess Cruises Announces 2020 Alaska Cruises and Cruisetours
December  5, 2017 Princess Cruises Celebrates 50th Year of Alaska Cruises with Largest Deployment Ever in 2019
November 22, 2016 Princess Cruises Announces Largest Alaska Deployment Ever in 2018
January  13, 2015 Princess Cruises Unveils North To Alaska! Cruise Vacation Offerings

Thank you guys for the replies.