Allure Chef's Table Question

We will be celebrating our anniversary on our Allure cruise so I was looking for something special for dining.  I booked the chef's table but now have started having second thoughts.  My husband is vegetarian.  After repeated difficulties adhering to this while traveling, he will eat fish if necessary.  My question is if the chef's table menu is available prior to the meal? If no beef or chicken we should be fine.  I know that it says vegetarian options are available but if they have already planned a menu with wine pairings how good could a last minute change be?

Thanks in advance,

8 minutes ago, Island Beachdog said:

We will be celebrating our anniversary on our Allure cruise so I was looking for something special for dining.  I booked the chef's table but now have started having second thoughts.  My husband is vegetarian.  After repeated difficulties adhering to this while traveling, he will eat fish if necessary.  My question is if the chef's table menu is available prior to the meal? If no beef or chicken we should be fine.  I know that it says vegetarian options are available but if they have already planned a menu with wine pairings how good could a last minute change be?

Thanks in advance,

Changes are not good. My wife is extremely allergic to sea food .  Lobster was replaced by chicken, shrimp was replaced by chicken and, one other thing I can not remember,  was replaced by chicken. Seemed like the same cut of chicken each time.  The whole meal revolved around beef, pork and sea food.  Pretty pricey for a meal of vegetables.  One good thing is the wine never stops flowing.  Chef's table was held in the upper level of the Diamond Lounge, great place if it is still there.  The lounge will be gone after the refurb in early 2020 and be moved to the basement, deck 4. happy cruising, Allure is our favorite ship.