Rock climbing wall / skeet shooting

lawsoncd3

I laughed at the post about the skeet shooters and the rock wall climbers and the lounge chairs! Now you guys know how long it's been since my last cruise! It was back in 1996 on the Viking Serenade to Ensenada. I don't even know if the ship is still around!

So I take it they don't have skeet shooting! LOL :)

The only big thing I remember from the cruise in '96 was not only the skeet shooting that I out did my ex-husband in, but my favorite bartender's name was Issac. Does anyone else see the funny in that!

Dona

The only big thing I remember from the cruise in '96 was not only the skeet shooting that I out did my ex-husband in, but my favorite bartender's name was Issac. Does anyone else see the funny in that!

Dona

Did your husband become your "ex" while your were supposedly shooting at the skeets??:eek: ;)

Does anyone know if there is a charge for the rock climbing wall? Does skeet shooting still exist onboard?

Dona

Sorry, but skeet have been so overhunted in the past that they're now extinct. Same thing happened to the naga when everyone wanted their hide.

-Monte

Unfortunately, they haven't done skeet shooting in about 10-15 years.

They stopped it due to environmental reasons.

I've heard this was the reason also - supposedly the environmentalists didn't want lead shot scattered around the ocean - but if this is true, why didn't they just switch to steel shot and continue???

-Monte

I laughed at the post about the skeet shooters and the rock wall climbers and the lounge chairs! Now you guys know how long it's been since my last cruise! It was back in 1996 on the Viking Serenade to Ensenada. I don't even know if the ship is still around!

So I take it they don't have skeet shooting! LOL :)

Dona

Since no one else answered, I will. Yes I get it. Isaac from the Love Boat! :D

Archived