Guarantee Cabin Assignments

wrongwaywatson

I know that there is no set time frame/schedule when guarantees are assigned.   I keep checking my personalizer, LOL, and it still says BF Guarantee.  I know it could still say that when we leave for the airport.  That's okay.   My question is.....do cabin assignments ever happen on the weekend (not for cruises leaving on that weekend, but down the road) or is this done on a M-F normal work hours time frame?  Has anyone noticed their cabin being assigned on a Saturday evening or a Sunday afternoon?

10 minutes ago, wrongwaywatson said:

I know that there is no set time frame/schedule when guarantees are assigned.   I keep checking my personalizer, LOL, and it still says BF Guarantee.  I know it could still say that when we leave for the airport.  That's okay.   My question is.....do cabin assignments ever happen on the weekend (not for cruises leaving on that weekend, but down the road) or is this done on a M-F normal work hours time frame?  Has anyone noticed their cabin being assigned on a Saturday evening or a Sunday afternoon?

From my understanding is they (assignments) are done prior to the weekend and for the most part “the yield inventory” dept is closed on the weekends. 
Always possible there may be some staff working at some point during a weekend.