Great Stirrup Cay cabanas questions..

big al

• 5 months later...

Will everyone get a tender ticket...even if they aren't in the cabin that rented the cabana?  I'm going with my son and his fiance, and they will be in a different cabin.  I want to make sure we all get priority, although as a platinum, I think I get it anyway, so maybe I should rent it under their cabin.  (But I don't want them to get the refund if we don't make it to the island!)

On 4/7/2024 at 3:48 PM, cmecruise1962 said:

Will everyone get a tender ticket...even if they aren't in the cabin that rented the cabana?  I'm going with my son and his fiance, and they will be in a different cabin.  I want to make sure we all get priority, although as a platinum, I think I get it anyway, so maybe I should rent it under their cabin.  (But I don't want them to get the refund if we don't make it to the island!)

We were not given individual tender tickets. If I remember correctly it was just one ticket. We all headed down together to the location for the priority tender and had no problems. I feel like the shore excursion desk would be able to give you an answer/solution if you wanted to go ashore at separate times. 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2024 at 7:52 AM, cmecruise1962 said:

Thank you!  One more question, is there a safe in the cabana?  Is it safe to leave your phone, etc?  It seems very far from the ocean and would like to know my stuff is safe.  Thank you! 

We were in a premier cabana and it did not have a safe. At least not that I noticed. We didn’t all go in at the same time so never thought about it. We did walk around together and felt fine leaving most things but took our phones and ship cards (I assume don’t really remember questioning it to be honest).