Two reservations but only one received royal up... so far 😐

Irishfam7

So i opted to “royal up” on our two reservations on SOTS for this upcoming weekend holiday sailing. Well, so far only 1 has gotten the ok. 
since we are “linked” together ( we’re a family of 7) will the other room be able to enjoy some of the amenities that the grande suite receives?? 
Im still hopeful the second room gets the upgrade but trying to plan incase its a no 😐

Any help or advice welcome!

14 minutes ago, Irishfam7 said:

ince we are “linked” together ( we’re a family of 7) will the other room be able to enjoy some of the amenities that the grande suite receives?? 

No. Royal Up bids are separate, regardless of any link between cabins.

As to shared benefits, they can come to your suite for free room service.  All the other perks are intended for those in the suite, which includes priority boarding and debarkation, priority seating at shows, Suite Lounge and invite to tours or lunch.  Others might tell you to try to bring the others in, but unless they are willing to risk being turned away, those perks are limited to those who are booked in the suite (or those with Diamond Plus or Pinnacle status, depending on the perk).   

In any event, I hope the other cabin gets their bid accepted as well.  Good luck.  

2 minutes ago, healthworker said:

On celebrity our bids were accepted 24 h apart.  Bid same for both. Reservations linked. No rhyme or reason

I’m still hopeful!!! Our new worry is a storm tomorrow and my daughters final exam on the line to be rescheduled to Saturday 😩😩