Miami airport transfer with city tour

Reef Knot

Our cruise will finish in Miami and we have an afternoon flight out of MIA so makes sense to book the above tour so that we can walk around a bit knowing that our luggage will be safe. However, looking at the tour, it says that departure is 07:30am . Will they really get us off the ship an onto the bus for that time? 

Means will will have to be up very early on the final day to clear customs/immigration etc for 7:30 am. 

We just ended our cruise in Miami. The pre-cruise information said the departure would be 7:30. On the ship, the ticket said 8:45. We ended up having to cancel and switch to a direct bus to the airport because our flight time changed, but I'm just noting that the times on these things sometimes do change. (And then due to a delay, we were several hours late arriving into Miami and it ended up that we wouldn't have been able to do the tour in any case.)

So: (a)what's listed on the website may turn out to be a little different the the time of the cruise, and (b) you can always make a change on the ship if the timing dictates that you do so. 

• 2 weeks later...

These airport / city tour transfers are managed like the shore excursions onboard and require a minimum participation level. Several years ago. I had pre booked and paid for this along with my shore excursions prior to sailing.

3 days before disembarking the ship, the Destinations Manager told me the airport / city transfer was cancelled and he credited my shipboard account. Since this was a European port, I emailed my TA and she booked a car transfer to the airport.