Bangkok stay over query

Hi we are on the Colours of the Far East 1 arriving in Bangkok on 6th Feb and departing 7th Feb (now 3pm). As we are restricted on what to do on the 7th is it possible to stay over in Bangkok on 6th and make our way to ship on 7th? Does or luggage go straight to shop and do we need to be with it and on ship on 6th?

I would phone TUI in first instance but they are busy with queries about the  itinerary changes.

Any thoughts much appreciated.

Cheers

Paul

Luggage is not bonded as far as I know. If you arrive on the 6th and do not sail until the 7th there should be no problem staying over I use agoda to book hotels in Thailand. Leave at least 2 hours to get to the ship on the 7th

I would be very careful don't forget you have to attend the safety muster on the arrival day, you would also receive your boarding passes prior to getting onto the transfer coach which are registered with your photo when you board.

I would confirm with Tui  before you go.😉

43 minutes ago, jaxw17 said:

Luggage is not bonded as far as I know. If you arrive on the 6th and do not sail until the 7th there should be no problem staying over I use agoda to book hotels in Thailand. Leave at least 2 hours to get to the ship on the 7th

thanks, so this means we will have our luggage with us? Sorry for the query

1 minute ago, Pensioncruiser said:

I would be very careful don't forget you have to attend the safety muster on the arrival day, you would also receive your boarding passes prior to getting onto the transfer coach which are registered with your photo when you board.

I would confirm with Tui  before you go.😉

thanks, will do