"Florist" on Adventure of the Seas?

Judyrem

I was looking at the deck plans and saw a florist near the top of the ship.  I would like to buy some flowers for my cabin.  I really would like to purchase in advance, but I did not see it on the cruise planner.  Has anyone used the florist?

20 minutes ago, Judyrem said:

I was looking at the deck plans and saw a florist near the top of the ship.  I would like to buy some flowers for my cabin.  I really would like to purchase in advance, but I did not see it on the cruise planner.  Has anyone used the florist?

It's not in the cruise planner section (why, I have no idea, except RCI IT...).

When you are on the home page, you will see the small menu logo next to the logo on the top left of the web page.  On that menu, "Already Booked", and then "Royal Gifts"- and IF the link is working, you can find flowers there.  It's very much not working right now, though (RCI IT....).  But I got flowers for a recent cruise though that process.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

But I got flowers for a recent cruise though that process.

Thanks for the info. I like to treat myself to flowers ☺️.

Edited by Judyrem
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Judyrem said:

It was posted this summer that a cruiser went to explore that space and found it empty. Only reason I remember was that she was reviewing cabin 1624, and went to check the space out since it was directly above. We're in 1624 next month and it caught my attention.

Edited by CJDepew
typo
  • Like 1