Pier 91 to Sea-tac

mailmama

On 3/5/2020 at 9:03 PM, MamaFej said:

I found then read this thread via the search feature. I'm hoping people here can help.

We will arrive at SEA around 9am on a Tuesday and need to get to Pier 91. We will disembark on a Saturday morning and need to get back to SEA. 

Taxi, Ride app, light rail, shuttle service? What makes sense, please? We've only been outside of the airport in Seattle on RV trips in the past.

Thanks in advance.

Don't worry about rushing out and trying to get to Pier 91 as soon as possible because you will just be waiting at the terminal building if you get there before they have cleared the building to accept embarking passengers which won't happen until around 10am or so at the earliest. There is only 1 ship at Pier 91 on Tuesday's and it won't be very crowded at all. I have attached a text file to this message that gives an explanation of the various methods of getting from SeaTac to Pier 91 and how to contact the various company's. Let me know if you need more info.  (I have not updated the prices with any changes that may be current by the start of the 2020 cruise season but they should be within a couple of $$'s of this year's prices.

Tom

Transportation from SeaTac to Pier 91.txt

• Thanks 1

On 3/10/2020 at 8:59 AM, vermonter16 said:

If our cruise is arriving into Pier 91 at 7am - what time should I book a car service for to get to the airport?  I don't want to book it too soon and then have the driver waiting, but I don't want to book it too late either and have us standing around.  Thanks.

The earliest you'll be off the ship and through customs will be 7:15-7:30.

Tom