metal walls?

herbanrenewal

This question is a perennial, a search will find many threads and many answers.

My own recollection is that here is very little wall space - unless you have a suite - and what there is is covered by padding. But I didn't try for magnetability (if there is such a word) and have no idea about ceilings.

There is a clothes line in the shower, and a long desk/worksurface where you can lay memos.

I recall others saying there isn't the amount of paperwork  given out as on ocean cruises, just a daily 4 page 'Viking Daily' covering next days schedule

Having cruised on Viking, I could not tell you what the walls were made of, but I also could not think of needing to hang something up or requiring more space to stash something. I will say I never heard through the walls to the neighboring rooms, so they served their most important purpose for me..

I suppose it is possible that we travel light, but other than the bathroom being (understandably) small, there seems like an obvious spot to put the few things I need to put somewhere.  (nightstand, dresser, under the bed, etc.) . Its a Viking cruise, so you won't be drying bathing suits, etc.  The room easily held more than we were willing to pack and lug to it, in a convenient and sensible manner. 

https://www.vikingrivercruises.com/video/ships/play.html?id=9014

• Like 1