Cheers question

Nickles76

I know that if you purchase the Cheers package then all adults in the cabin have to get it. Supposing you’re the only adult in a cabin with kids? Do I have to buy the Bubbles package for them since I’m buying the cheers package?

10 minutes ago, Nickles76 said:

I know that if you purchase the Cheers package then all adults in the cabin have to get it. Supposing you’re the only adult in a cabin with kids? Do I have to buy the Bubbles package for them since I’m buying the cheers package?

No.  In fact we have gotten around by cheers for two adults by splitting the adults and kids in each room, i.e. 1 adult and 1 child in each room.  Therefore, if one adult is not a big drinker you aren't forced to buy two Cheers packages

5 minutes ago, Hoops_Baller said:

No.  In fact we have gotten around by cheers for two adults by splitting the adults and kids in each room, i.e. 1 adult and 1 child in each room.  Therefore, if one adult is not a big drinker you aren't forced to buy two Cheers packages

That’s exactly what I was hoping. We booked 2 rooms for our family of 5, with an adult in each room with the kids. My husband is more of a drinker than I am, so I didn’t see the point in getting 2 cheers packages. My kids don’t even like soda, so the Bubbles package would be a waste for them. 

Edited by Nickles76