Comparing Brilliance to Serenade

Ukigirl

Couple years ago we did the Beantown to Beaches 11 day repositioning cruise on Serenade and it was one of our favorite ever.  Thinking of booking same cruise but it’s on Brilliance, how does this ship compare to Serenade? 

34 minutes ago, Ukigirl said:

Couple years ago we did the Beantown to Beaches 11 day repositioning cruise on Serenade and it was one of our favorite ever.  Thinking of booking same cruise but it’s on Brilliance, how does this ship compare to Serenade? 

Come join us!  This is always a fun cruise with a great core of repeat cruisers.  Having been on Serenade the last four years I will miss the ship and her crew but I am looking forward to a new ship with different shows and making friends with a new crew!

Similar to Serenade, I have heard that Brilliance has a very low crew turnover because they love working on her.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mojomanny said:

Come join us!  This is always a fun cruise with a great core of repeat cruisers.  Having been on Serenade the last four years I will miss the ship and her crew but I am looking forward to a new ship with different shows and making friends with a new crew!

Similar to Serenade, I have heard that Brilliance has a very low crew turnover because they love working on her.

Being as Brilliance is our "home ship" in Tampa, I can confirm that the turnover rate for crew does seem to be quite low.  In fact, our favorite waiter (Peter) who generally works in Giovanni's has been on the ship for years!  They call him "old furniture" as he has been there so long.  We love the ship.  Certainly not the "excitement" of an Oasis class, but the food is always great and the service is as good as any RCI ship we've been on.