mini bus -dock to dock

HERKIMER417

I'm looking for a tour that has easy access and few steps because my wife has limited mobility.  I noticed the Minibus that starts and ends at the Dockyard.  It's listed as a 4 hour tour.

From the web site and photo the mini bus appears to fit the bill.   Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this tour and the vehicle?   

6 hours ago, HERKIMER417 said:

I'm looking for a tour that has easy access and few steps because my wife has limited mobility.  I noticed the Minibus that starts and ends at the Dockyard.  It's listed as a 4 hour tour.

From the web site and photo the mini bus appears to fit the bill.   Does anyone have first hand knowledge of this tour and the vehicle?   

Since you don't mention the name of the tour provider it is going to be dificult to get an answer about the tour you are asking about. There are several tour operators. In general minibus tours and taxi tours should be fine for people with limited mobility as long as they don't require  wheelchair access.

Hello and thanks

I looked at the schedule and noticed that while we are in Bermuda for 2 days the first day was already filled.  I'm betting the other ships in port filled that day slot.  So I was getting nervous about being shut out.   Until recently, I never paid attention to excursions and how accessible they were.  On our last cruise to Canada, we dallied looking for things to do in port and by the time a decision was made all of the accessible excursions were full. 

So I promised myself not to wait.  Yesterday,  I did got a reservation with Island tour Centre.   After I posted this question to the board,  I continued to do some searching and found a chat opportunity with the company.  They were able to give me some assurances, suggesting that many buses knell and as long as the person can use one or two small steps, even with assistance, they can ride easily.  

Looks like Bermuda will be a good tour for all.

Jack

Island Tour Centre is very good company. Good idea to plan out in advance too, much less stressful to do in advance then day of. Bermuda is wonderful, you will have a great time!

ps: love Utica's tomato pie!