Dockyard Trolley still runs in October?

ChosenOne

Going on Carnival Sunshine with sister & 82 year old mom in mid October.  Can anyone tell me if the free trolley that runs through the Royal Navy dockyard (we dock at Heritage Wharf )still runs in October.  The go to bermuda website says the trolley  runs "in the summer" but gives no specifics.  thanks

6 hours ago, ChosenOne said:

Going on Carnival Sunshine with sister & 82 year old mom in mid October.  Can anyone tell me if the free trolley that runs through the Royal Navy dockyard (we dock at Heritage Wharf )still runs in October.  The go to bermuda website says the trolley  runs "in the summer" but gives no specifics.  thanks

As far as the calender goes they break the year up into  two seasons in Bermuda. Winter and Summer. The summer season ends at the end of October.  The free trolley has been running in October.  I have read that they are planning to make some changes to the inside the Dockyard transportation. I don't know what that means as far as continuing the trolley, it sounds like they are thinking of doing something different,  but I expect there will be some motorised means of transportation.within the Dockyard. We often don't find out about changes until close to summer. (April)

Edited by Charles4515
  • Thanks 1