My Conquest Review - 4/18/04

tjevans

The following is a review of my honeymoon cruise on the Conquest from 4/18 - 4/25

We arrived at the Julia Street Terminal a little past 10:30 a.m. on 4/18/04. A friend who lives in New Orleans dropped us off at the terminal. The security guard warned us we’d be very early, but let us proceed with no problem. The scene was rather chaotic, since we were in the middle of debarkment. We walked right up to the funpass counter with no waiting. We did have to wait, however, to get a porter. They were all busy helping the passengers debarking.

Within 15 minutes, a porter came to us and took our bags. Please tip these people well; they are some of the hardest working people I’ve ever seen. We then proceeded to the first set of yellow chairs. At around 11:30, they let us in to the second set of chair. They let us aboard Conquest at 12:15.

We quickly found our room, 7364, portside and amidship. There was a problem with our cabin door; the dead bolt would not close. I didn’t feel insecure, but I reported it to the pursur and the steward. It was never fixed. Once we dropped off our carry-ons, we waited around for a little while to register for the shore excursions we wanted using “funvision.†There was a problem and we couldn’t do it yet, so we decided to try the pizza. We took the elevator up to the Lido deck and made our way back to the sky pool. On the way, we grabbed our first “fruity drink.†I don’t remember what it was, but next to the blue margarita, it was my favorite drink of the day.

The pizza was good quality, but I didn’t care for the attitude of the guy working in the pizzeria. This guy worked the day shift the entire cruise, and he always made me feel like I was a bother for wanting pizza.

We then explored the ship, learning our way around. Big thanks to the person who posted the customized deck plans a few weeks back. They were really handy! It surprised me how many people don't bother to learn their way around. There were still people on Saturday who didn't know how to get to the dining room or to the pools, etc.

After enjoying a few hours listening to the Caribbean band by the sun pool, we went to change for dinner. (We had the 5:45 sitting in Monet; table 550). Our bags had arrived by then, and we unpacked as we got ready.

We met our waiter, who told us to call him “Moody.†I was looking forward to all the hi-jinks I had read about, but never once during the cruise did I hear a song or see a dance anywhere in the dining room. The food was always great, and service excellent, but never as fun as I anticipated.

Later that evening, we went to the Welcome Aboard show hosted by Stuart “Little,†the cruise director. I was called up on stage. During the “meet and greet,†I was asked how long I had been married. Looking down at my watch, I said, “About 29 hours.†The crowd went wild! We played to spoon-threading game and my side lost the first time, but we won when it came to pulling the spoon out. We were each given a bottle of champagne!

After that, we headed to the Blues bar. Despite its name, it was a rather happy place to be. The pianist they had, “Joe,†was great and we came back as often as we could. If you’re ever there when Joe is, ask him to play “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.†I don’t think I can explain why here, but it’s hilarious!!

We got back to our cabin around 1:30 a.m. Monday morning. We went out to our balcony just in time to see the river pilot leaving the ship. The door where the transfer takes place was below our cabin, so we had a good view.

The two sea days went by rather uneventfully. The second sea day we were surprised at dinner by a “Happy Honeymoon†cake courtesy of Carnival. On top of this, they brought us the desserts we had ordered. Talk about stuffed!

Wednesday arrived and so did we in Montego Bay. We didn’t have big plans because dw had been to Jamaica before and hated it. We went to City Centre to try to go to the recommended shops. Even there, the storekeepers were so pushy that we left after only a short while. We headed over to Margaritaville and had a good time there on the water slide, inner tubes, and water trampoline. We came back relatively early (around 3:30) to rest a little while. We went on deck to see us leave and watch the sunset. That was when we learned that one of our shipmates was in need of urgent medical attention. We were delayed while we waited for the ambulance to arrive. (Please don’t read a negative tone into my comments. I don’t begrudge anyone for the delay). It appeared to be an elderly lady. I don’t know what was wrong, but my thoughts and prayers our with her and her family.

That night we went to The Pointe. We were extremely disappointed. There was only one appetizer I could eat due to allergies---the onion soup. I thought it was too strong and didn’t like it. I didn’t care for the taste of the salad dressing I ordered, either. The steak was amazingly tasteless and of uneven quality. One bite would be tasteless and the next seasoned properly. We ordered the wine recommended, but thought it tasted like rubbing alcohol. Our experience was probably due more to our tastes than to the Pointe. I think we’re too “pedestrian†for such fine dining. Should I sail the Conquest again, I will not go back to The Pointe.

At Grand Cayman, we went on the Stingray City/Coral Reef Safari. It was great! I’ve never seen such beautiful water and had the time of my life! Not to mention the great bargains on liquor we got. We took a short nap, and went to the Lounge for the adult comedy of “Phat Kat.†My wife got all excited when he came on stage; she had gone to school with him and graduated with him. After the show, we got Simon the social host to get Phat Kat and my wife, Phat Kat, and I caught up.

In Cozumel, we went on the Jungle ATV excursion. There should be, in my opinion, a disclaimer on this. I’ve ridden an ATV only two or three times in my life, but I enjoyed every time. The trail they have was too rugged for a rider of my limited experience. I was miserable by the end of it. Afterwards, we only had about two hours until we had to be back onboard, so we had a quick lunch and some hasty shopping at the pier. We were exhausted and went to bed as soon as we got back onboard and slept until around10:00 that night. We got up and went to the Guest Talent Show.

That show was a hoot, but the best was the Conquest Chippendale Dancers! For those of you who don’t know, they get three married men, a newlywed, someone married about 20 years, and someone who’s been married for about 50 years. After the men change into their outfits, the wives come up on the stage and the men dance for their wives (and the audience). The oldest, a gentleman named Horace, was dressed in a Speedo, a captain’s hat, a bow tie, sunglasses, and dark shoes and socks. Women (and one man) from the audience ran up to put dollars in his Speedo!! Afterwards, Stuart asked him what he did, and it turned out he was a retired preacher!

Saturday, our last sea day, arrived. We went to the debarkation talk and I won the tote bag that was given away. That came in handy, because we had bought so many souvenirs, we couldn’t get them in the bags we had brought with us. Later, I participated in the synchronized swimming contest. My team lost, but we didn’t care, because we thought we would get ships-on-a-stick for just participating. We didn’t though. That was a game you had to win to get a ship on a stick. All the other games up to that point had awarded each participant.

Sunday sadly arrived and debarkation went smoothly. We only live an hour and a half away from New Orleans, and we were back home by 12:30 p.m. I’m already in withdrawals and craving another cruise!

Oh, a word of advice. If you get exceptional service from someone, fill out a comment card and turn it in to the Purser. We did, commenting on an excellent bar server who goes by “Newt.†The next morning, we received a bottle of champagne with a note thanking us for the comments.

Also, if you plan on sailing the Conquest and you get motion sick, you may want to invest in “the patch.†I was surprised at the amount of motion I felt! I’ve been through a hurricane during my time in the Navy, and of course the motion wasn’t that bad, but it did at times get pretty bad for a ship of that size. Several other people had to leave the dining room early at dinner because there was too much motion. The rumor going around was that the Captain didn’t like using stabilizers, but that doesn’t make any sense. Surely he would realize that the comfort of the passengers plays a big part in how they enjoy the cruise.

To sum up, yes, there were some bad things, but they were far outweighed by us having the time of our lives! Kudos to Carnival, and I can’t wait to sail again!

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

<param name="font" value="lcdb0">

<param name="year" value=2004>

<param name="month" value=4>

<param name="day" value=18>

<param name="hour" value=18>

</applet>

Carnival Conquest 4/18/04

Bump for the beginning of the work week.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">

</applet>

Nice Review! I will be sailing the Conquest in June, and I like to read all I can about the ship, good points and bad. I guess I should pay more attention to the deck plans. I wonder if anyone can give me that link so I can make copies. Thanks so much for all the info, Happy sailing! Oh and congrats on your new marriage!

Triumph 2002

LEgend 2003

Conquest 2004

There's not really that much to remember as far as deck plans.

The only deck on which you can walk all the way fore and aft, if I recall correctly, is Promenande, Deck 5, so you'll use it a lot. It's also where most of the bars, lounges, disco, and gift shops are located.

Photo gallery - deck 4

The lobby, where the purser and shore excursion desk are located, is deck 3.

The entrances to the dining rooms, both Renoir (forward) and Monet (aft) are decks 3 and 4.

Lido deck, for the Sun Pool and Sky Pool, and casual restaurants, is deck 9.

</applet>

Wow....do I ever agree with you on the Pointe. Our steaks were terrible. I too would never recommend anyone waste a penny at the Pointe. I'm from the midwest and the steaks at the Pointe did not even taste like steak. No flavor and tough. The lobster was much better in the dining room. It was cooked through. At the Pointe it was not cooked all the way. Stick with the dining room.

I do wonder why the Pointe gets so many great reviews. icon_confused.gif The food quality was not even marginal it was simply bad. I will say however, the service, the music and the ambience was 5 star but not the food!

Thanks for the review.

Patti

My Conquest Review

dolphins_jump_md_wht.gif

aadog.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fran Velardi:

I wonder if anyone can give me that link so I can make copies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Click on my review below and I have a section that will give you a print out for a credit card size deck plan. It was wonderful to have and was small enough to put on the lanyard. The deck plan pamphlet that they give you on the ship is a pain because you have to cross reference and it is time consuming. Check mine out. Hope it helps. icon_cool.gif

Patti

Patti

My Conquest Review

dolphins_jump_md_wht.gif

aadog.gif

I'm confused on the dining room comment. The waiters sing and dance every night on the Conquest. It is usually right around the time of dessert. Is there a chance you skipped dessert so maybe you missed it?

Kristi - Atom.gif

"No shoes, no shirt, no problem..."

Fantasy 3/95, Fascination 12/01, Conquest 1/03, Glory 9/03, Conquest 1/04, Mariner 9/04, Miracle 2/05

We always ate desert, so I don't think so.

Our table was located on the port side, upper level of the Monet dining room. We heard a few "Happy Birthdays" sung, but never saw any singing or dancing.

One possibility is simply the speed of the service. We were at a table for 2. (We requested a table of 6). We had only the head waiter and one assistant. They were so attentive that as soon as we would finish one course, they were there with the next. We would usually finish our four-course meal in 30 minutes or less. We would then leave the dining room.

</applet>

could be your timing. we were at a big table with 10 of us there and they did the show each night. i even have a picture of my waiter romeo doing the macarania (sp). it was a hoot and we were seated in the monet dining room - late seating. we are going back in december and i hope we get monet again. it was very pretty.

9/20/2001 Carnival Fantasy

6/15/2003 Carnival Conquest

8/1/2004 NCL Crown

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;8;01;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0600

12/12/2004 NCL Crown

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;12;12;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Sharon

Thanks for sharing your Conquest experience. We are sailing with a group of over 100 on HALLOWEEN! This should be a blast as most of us are arriving in NOLA 2 days early. We have lots of pre-cruise activities planned, so it should be super!

Joe<----Just loves NOLA!

Conquest (Sleazy III)10/31/04 My 25th !

I've never been on the Conquest, but after 5 Carnival cruises, I would never recommend any beef choices they prepare. I'm from the midwest like Oceantravel and maybe steak is better here, but have tried all of the beef choices Carnival offers and thought none of them was even average.

Thanks to Patty for the deck plan info, and to everyone for their info, One more question, as I am trying to figure what to pack, did they give you bathrobes to use? they did on the Legend, but I had a balcony on there, this time we have a oceanview guarantee. and, Anyone else going on the 20th of June? lets start a thread!

Triumph 7/02

Legend 7/03

Conquest 6/04

Yes, Tjevans. You guys ate too fast or your dining team wanted you out so they can prepare for late dining early! We were on the same cruise as yourselves, had Monet Balcony, table 528 and 4 of the 7 nights dining, all the staff did some pretty funny dancing and singing around dessert time.

After we had finished our entrees, the lights in the dining room would dim, the maitre d' would get on the microphone and announce the evening entertainment at the Toulouse-Lounge, and crank up the pop music for the waiters and waitresses to dance and sing to. On certain days, we had three waitresses with boas do a dance on a landing in the stairs, waiters getting on top of a table dancing, and other goofy things. My 4 1/2 year old son loved the loud music and funny dancing during dinner.

Guess you will have to book another cruise to see the dining entertainment ;-]

Congrats on your recent marriage and thanks for your review. It's probable that we crossed paths at the terminal. Our cruise was 4/11-19/04. We had a great time. Stayed in cabin 8304. Hubby had the ship figured out in about 15 minutes. I never got it as far as the "forward to aft" thingy. Oh well, although I had vertigo something fierce, that wasn't the reason. I'm blonde and I've just learned to accept my short-comings when it comes to sailing and my motto is "you lead, I'll follow" :confuse

I am truly surprised that you never got to see the servers entertain the diners with their dancing on top of tables. It was funny and they did it at least 3 nights for us. We were seated in a booth, I think #425. Arlon and Sylvia were our servers. We were along the back wall of the Monet dining room on the first level of the room.

We did the stingray/coral reef thing, too. I am the one who scheduled our excursions. I truly thought that I could handle this one when I read about it and heard a few people talking about it. HA!...I almost drowned my husband once he talked me into getting into the water. I was under the impression that these stingray were about the size of a dinner plate...HA...Try a frickin' dining room table! I about died when two of them sandwiched me in between them. I literally was the attraction on that excursion. There were people filming me instead of the stingray. Hope they are happy in their amusement and I better not see myself on Funniest Home Videos or I'll sue...LOL! My husband got the biggest kick out my comment on the way back to shore. I said, "Well, I'm still very glad this was the excursion I chose because I at least know now that I am not missing anything by not snorkeling and I know for sure that I don't ever want to swim with stingray ever again." I thought my husband was going to fall out of the boat laughing so hard. He says, "Your glad?" I am ecstatic that YOU chose this excursion 'cause if I had chosen it then I would be in the dog house, big time!" icon_smile.gif Believe it or not the next day I was swimming in a cave in Playa del Carmen and I truly enjoyed that. A little apprehensive knowing bats were flying overhead, but I knew they weren't going to get me. However, when the little boy ahead of us in our group says, "Hey Dad, check out that big catfish swimming under us", I looked at my hubby and said, "I'm done here"...and we got out with a swiftness. Life...it's such an adventure in my world!

We truly enjoyed everything about the trip except the one day of almost getting sea sick. After that, we stayed up to the hour with our Dramamine. Yet it's almost two weeks since the trip and I am still suffering from a little vertigo.

After enjoying a few hours listening to the Caribbean band by the sun pool, we went to change for dinner. (We had the 5:45 sitting in Monet; table 550). Our bags had arrived by then, and we unpacked as we got ready.

Some friends of ours recommended that we not try The Pointe. Usually the food and atmosphere is no better than what you get in the Renoir or Monet, but it's an additional $25.00 per person. Not worth it.

I can't think of too many negatives that would keep me from scheduling another cruise on the Conquest other than that slight communication problem with some of the bar servers on the sun deck. They just couldn't get the large frozen marguerita w/no salt thing right for my husband. I enjoyed the Pina Coladas with "no problem, mon". I just told my husband that they servers understood English very well, but not redneck. The professional photography that we brought home with us is priceless. I am glad we took advantage of that. We tried to take advantage of the gym and spa, but it being on the forward of the ship made it difficult to get in a good workout without getting a little woosie. We only worked out twice due to that. Our food was great each night and we were cuckoo over that damn pizza. I know the pizza man you are talking about. He reminded me of the "Soup Nazi" from Seinfeld. And how 'bout them ice cream cone machines everywhere you turn?? Though I only had one...after every meal! icon_rolleyes.gif

I am glad you and your new bride had a great time...I enjoyed reading your review.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fran Velardi:

Thanks to Patty for the deck plan info, and to everyone for their info, One more question, as I am trying to figure what to pack, did they give you bathrobes to use? they did on the Legend, but I had a balcony on there, this time we have a oceanview guarantee. and, Anyone else going on the 20th of June? lets start a thread!

Triumph 7/02

Legend 7/03

Conquest 6/04<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes there are very comfortable bath robes provided. One thing I wish I would have packed more of was dress clothes. I brought three outfits for formal nights but could have used more in the way of cocktail type of attire. Have fun on your trip.

Loved the review and thanks for posting promptly! icon_smile.gif

Militant Breastfeeding & Homebirth Proponent-Sandra Carmichael

Mardi Gras 6/79

Mardi Gras 6/79

(back to back cruises)

Celebration 8/02

Splendour of the Seas 3/03

Jubilee 7/03

Conquest 1/04

Celebration 1/04

Elation 2/04

Elation *coming again* 1/05

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Thanks for the review!!! I will be going on the Conquest in Sep. with the early dinner as well. How much of the sail away party do you miss?

The following is a review of my honeymoon cruise on the Conquest from 4/18 - 4/25

We arrived at the Julia Street Terminal a little past 10:30 a.m. on 4/18/04. A friend who lives in New Orleans dropped us off at the terminal. The security guard warned us we’d be very early, but let us proceed with no problem. The scene was rather chaotic, since we were in the middle of debarkment. We walked right up to the funpass counter with no waiting. We did have to wait, however, to get a porter. They were all busy helping the passengers debarking.

Within 15 minutes, a porter came to us and took our bags. Please tip these people well; they are some of the hardest working people I’ve ever seen. We then proceeded to the first set of yellow chairs. At around 11:30, they let us in to the second set of chair. They let us aboard Conquest at 12:15.

We quickly found our room, 7364, portside and amidship. There was a problem with our cabin door; the dead bolt would not close. I didn’t feel insecure, but I reported it to the pursur and the steward. It was never fixed. Once we dropped off our carry-ons, we waited around for a little while to register for the shore excursions we wanted using “funvision.†There was a problem and we couldn’t do it yet, so we decided to try the pizza. We took the elevator up to the Lido deck and made our way back to the sky pool. On the way, we grabbed our first “fruity drink.†I don’t remember what it was, but next to the blue margarita, it was my favorite drink of the day.

The pizza was good quality, but I didn’t care for the attitude of the guy working in the pizzeria. This guy worked the day shift the entire cruise, and he always made me feel like I was a bother for wanting pizza.

We then explored the ship, learning our way around. Big thanks to the person who posted the customized deck plans a few weeks back. They were really handy! It surprised me how many people don't bother to learn their way around. There were still people on Saturday who didn't know how to get to the dining room or to the pools, etc.

We met our waiter, who told us to call him “Moody.†I was looking forward to all the hi-jinks I had read about, but never once during the cruise did I hear a song or see a dance anywhere in the dining room. The food was always great, and service excellent, but never as fun as I anticipated.

Later that evening, we went to the Welcome Aboard show hosted by Stuart “Little,†the cruise director. I was called up on stage. During the “meet and greet,†I was asked how long I had been married. Looking down at my watch, I said, “About 29 hours.†The crowd went wild! We played to spoon-threading game and my side lost the first time, but we won when it came to pulling the spoon out. We were each given a bottle of champagne!

After that, we headed to the Blues bar. Despite its name, it was a rather happy place to be. The pianist they had, “Joe,†was great and we came back as often as we could. If you’re ever there when Joe is, ask him to play “The Devil Went Down to Georgia.†I don’t think I can explain why here, but it’s hilarious!!

We got back to our cabin around 1:30 a.m. Monday morning. We went out to our balcony just in time to see the river pilot leaving the ship. The door where the transfer takes place was below our cabin, so we had a good view.

The two sea days went by rather uneventfully. The second sea day we were surprised at dinner by a “Happy Honeymoon†cake courtesy of Carnival. On top of this, they brought us the desserts we had ordered. Talk about stuffed!

Wednesday arrived and so did we in Montego Bay. We didn’t have big plans because dw had been to Jamaica before and hated it. We went to City Centre to try to go to the recommended shops. Even there, the storekeepers were so pushy that we left after only a short while. We headed over to Margaritaville and had a good time there on the water slide, inner tubes, and water trampoline. We came back relatively early (around 3:30) to rest a little while. We went on deck to see us leave and watch the sunset. That was when we learned that one of our shipmates was in need of urgent medical attention. We were delayed while we waited for the ambulance to arrive. (Please don’t read a negative tone into my comments. I don’t begrudge anyone for the delay). It appeared to be an elderly lady. I don’t know what was wrong, but my thoughts and prayers our with her and her family.

That night we went to The Pointe. We were extremely disappointed. There was only one appetizer I could eat due to allergies---the onion soup. I thought it was too strong and didn’t like it. I didn’t care for the taste of the salad dressing I ordered, either. The steak was amazingly tasteless and of uneven quality. One bite would be tasteless and the next seasoned properly. We ordered the wine recommended, but thought it tasted like rubbing alcohol. Our experience was probably due more to our tastes than to the Pointe. I think we’re too “pedestrian†for such fine dining. Should I sail the Conquest again, I will not go back to The Pointe.

At Grand Cayman, we went on the Stingray City/Coral Reef Safari. It was great! I’ve never seen such beautiful water and had the time of my life! Not to mention the great bargains on liquor we got. We took a short nap, and went to the Lounge for the adult comedy of “Phat Kat.†My wife got all excited when he came on stage; she had gone to school with him and graduated with him. After the show, we got Simon the social host to get Phat Kat and my wife, Phat Kat, and I caught up.

In Cozumel, we went on the Jungle ATV excursion. There should be, in my opinion, a disclaimer on this. I’ve ridden an ATV only two or three times in my life, but I enjoyed every time. The trail they have was too rugged for a rider of my limited experience. I was miserable by the end of it. Afterwards, we only had about two hours until we had to be back onboard, so we had a quick lunch and some hasty shopping at the pier. We were exhausted and went to bed as soon as we got back onboard and slept until around10:00 that night. We got up and went to the Guest Talent Show.

That show was a hoot, but the best was the Conquest Chippendale Dancers! For those of you who don’t know, they get three married men, a newlywed, someone married about 20 years, and someone who’s been married for about 50 years. After the men change into their outfits, the wives come up on the stage and the men dance for their wives (and the audience). The oldest, a gentleman named Horace, was dressed in a Speedo, a captain’s hat, a bow tie, sunglasses, and dark shoes and socks. Women (and one man) from the audience ran up to put dollars in his Speedo!! Afterwards, Stuart asked him what he did, and it turned out he was a retired preacher!

Saturday, our last sea day, arrived. We went to the debarkation talk and I won the tote bag that was given away. That came in handy, because we had bought so many souvenirs, we couldn’t get them in the bags we had brought with us. Later, I participated in the synchronized swimming contest. My team lost, but we didn’t care, because we thought we would get ships-on-a-stick for just participating. We didn’t though. That was a game you had to win to get a ship on a stick. All the other games up to that point had awarded each participant.

Sunday sadly arrived and debarkation went smoothly. We only live an hour and a half away from New Orleans, and we were back home by 12:30 p.m. I’m already in withdrawals and craving another cruise!

Oh, a word of advice. If you get exceptional service from someone, fill out a comment card and turn it in to the Purser. We did, commenting on an excellent bar server who goes by “Newt.†The next morning, we received a bottle of champagne with a note thanking us for the comments.

Also, if you plan on sailing the Conquest and you get motion sick, you may want to invest in “the patch.†I was surprised at the amount of motion I felt! I’ve been through a hurricane during my time in the Navy, and of course the motion wasn’t that bad, but it did at times get pretty bad for a ship of that size. Several other people had to leave the dining room early at dinner because there was too much motion. The rumor going around was that the Captain didn’t like using stabilizers, but that doesn’t make any sense. Surely he would realize that the comfort of the passengers plays a big part in how they enjoy the cruise.

To sum up, yes, there were some bad things, but they were far outweighed by us having the time of our lives! Kudos to Carnival, and I can’t wait to sail again!

</applet>

• 1 month later...

[quote

Click on my review below

QUOTE]

Hi Patti -- for some reason I cannot get the link to work and would like to read your review. Could you post the link or email it to me?

Thanks! We will be on the Conquest on 10/31/04 with about 100 of our closest friends and cruise buddies!!

Mary in NC <---needs to get her costume together

• 1 month later...

I wonder if anyone can give me that link so I can make copies. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Click on my review below and I have a section that will give you a print out for a credit card size deck plan. It was wonderful to have and was small enough to put on the lanyard. The deck plan pamphlet that they give you on the ship is a pain because you have to cross reference and it is time consuming. Check mine out. Hope it helps. icon_cool.gif

Patti

Patti

My Conquest Review

dolphins_jump_md_wht.gif

aadog.gif

Patti,

My DH and I will be going on the Conquest on 1/16/05. I would love tohave the credit card size map as well. I couldn't get this to work...perhaps I am too late. Thanks, Penny

Archived