Move up offer expiry?

Mimiya11

On 2/7/2020 at 3:53 PM, JasYHZ said:

It was! I received the email around 4:30PM today and was the Sky Suite as expected. The extra space will be so nice for 15 nights plus Luminae!

Sorry for being so late to this thread, but how long after it was "locked out" did you receive the acceptance of the upgrade?

We had 4 bids (3 verandas, 1 sky suite) and all verandas are "expired" last night but the Sky Suite was still pending yet I can't modify or do anything. 

1 hour ago, hpgator said:

Sorry for being so late to this thread, but how long after it was "locked out" did you receive the acceptance of the upgrade?

We had 4 bids (3 verandas, 1 sky suite) and all verandas are "expired" last night but the Sky Suite was still pending yet I can't modify or do anything. 

The same thing happened to me for my cruise leaving this Sunday-my other bids "expired" and the pending one ended up being approved later that day! I was also not able to modify or anything and it charged my card later that afternoon and I got the approval email!

11 hours ago, hpgator said:

I think this was for our cancelled South America sailing that was due to depart on 15MAR20; if I posted this on 07FEB20 about 5 weeks in advance give or take?

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Sam.Seattle said:

Anyone have a winning bid for April sailings to report?

We are on the 4/8 Apex sailing (7 nights). Our bid to move from a panoramic ocean view to a concierge room was accepted a couple weeks ago at $125/pp. ($250 total seemed like a good deal for the extra room and better view.)

Really pleased with the new location, too. 

• Like 2