Need transportation for 6 adults...Blue Water??

big al

Hi all- I will be going to ST in November and we will be 6 adults looking to do basically some shopping, Sapphire beach, and maybe Paradise Point..I need a recommendation for a company/ person who can take all 6 of us in one vehicle..I suppose that means a small van..we are in ST from 11 am to 7 pm..I figure we will do Paradise Pt 1st, then Sapphire Beach, then a little shopping in town on the way back to the NCL Joy...I'm not opposed to doing a tour, but I find it hard to find someone who will take us EXACTLY where we want to go..I have been to ST 8-9x, but the other 4 have never been..any tips & opinions welcomed ...

Big Al

36 minutes ago, Ms411 said:

Who have you already contacted? Are you asking for a private tour? I know Coco Brown has a van. Cocobrown1967@yahoo.com. 1 340-690-5046

I have done anything yet..just researching..can't find Coco Brown on the internet or Trip Advisor..does he have a website?

19 minutes ago, Ms411 said:

I don't think he has an individual website - his family has Presidentiallimousinevi.com. I did a tour with him years ago and kept his card, but it's his own card - not the one for Presidential.

was he good?