Main Dining Room

66vette

This will be my first cruise with Celebrity, we have cruised numerous times with Royal Caribbean.  We have always contacted Royal Caribbean a couple of weeks prior to our cruise to have an assigned table, with a requested size and location.  The contact information for Royal Caribbean is rcldining@rccl.com, what is the equivalent contact information for Celebrity.  Several days ago I sent an email to Celebrity Engagement Center asking this question, so far I have not received a reply.

Never knew you could do this.  We have always, once on board gone to MDR and checked on our table size/location and if needed requested a change.  It is usually our first stop once onboard then to buffett and then a pool deck drink. 

Someone may be able to suggest a contact.  We were always told to check once on board.

Have a great Celebrity cruise.

1 hour ago, 66vette said:

This will be my first cruise with Celebrity, we have cruised numerous times with Royal Caribbean.  We have always contacted Royal Caribbean a couple of weeks prior to our cruise to have an assigned table, with a requested size and location.  The contact information for Royal Caribbean is rcldining@rccl.com, what is the equivalent contact information for Celebrity.  Several days ago I sent an email to Celebrity Engagement Center asking this question, so far I have not received a reply.

Try this for TD in the MDR: celebritydining@celebrity.com or  1-800-242-6374 (option 2) Celebrity's Dining dept.

Edited by davekathy